Why do hair transplant with Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) technique?
DHI is the only medical group dedicated to Hair Restoration for 5 decades. The most advanced Direct Hair Transplantation Technique guarantees 100% natural results each time. DHI is a non-invasive procedure delivering the best outcomes without any cuts, scars, stitches or pain.
For differences between DHI and FUE, the other method of hair implantation, Click here to view.
At DHI, we guarantee over 90% graft survival ratio for dense hair and natural results. DHI procedures are performed by highly trained Master Surgeons, end to end, and not by technicians.
Safety is our first priority. We utilize single-use, high precision, patented instruments. DHI has over 250,000 satisfied patients including actors, sportsmen, celebrities and business leaders.
Where is DHI Technique available worldwide?
DHI technique is exclusively available at DHI clinics worldwide. Check DHI In ternational.com/locations for details. DHI Group’s flagship locations in India include Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata and Calicut. These locations provide the most exclusive DHI treatment with most experienced hair transplant surgeons.
Click here to get a virtual tour of the VIP clinic in Delhi. Call +91-8826006714 or whatsapp images of your scalp at +91-8826006714 for a quick assessment.
Why DHI Hair Transplant in India?
DHI India has the world’s best hair transplant surgeons. All of them perform Direct Hair Implantation using the same finest instruments that DHI is known for worldwide.
All the doctors are MD doctors with specialization in dermatology. In India, each doctor has done at least a thousand procedures with amazing results. The success rate of the procedures is more than 98 percent, leaving some margin for the medical
All the surgeons around the world, whether in Australia or in Americas are trained thoroughly by the master surgeons in India. When you do a hair transplant with DHI India, you benefit from a procedure with the masters of this field.
All DHI Surgeons in India are used to implanting 5,000 to 6,000 follicles in a matter of few hours only, and that too without using any machines for extraction or slits for implantation. This is unlike the clinics worldwide, where maximum that a doctor can do in a day is only 2500-3,000 follicles. Click here to see an amazing result after 12,086 follicles implanted in only 11 hours over two days.
DHI India has won several awards for outstanding standards of operation, some of these awards are “The Brand of the Year 2018” under the Hair Restoration category by ‘The CEO Magazine’, CMO Asia and Asia Africa GCC Retail Congress have chosen DHI International as ‘The Hair Restoration and Transplant Company of the year 2018’ and AsiaOne Magazine has chosen DHI International as one of ‘India’s Greatest Brands for 2018-2019’. Celebrities, film stars, politicians, businessmen, all who can afford to do procedures anywhere in the world, choose to do it with DHI right here in India.
All the DHI clinics worldwide follow strict CQC Safety Norms as approved by U.K. Care Quality Commission. DHI India has further enhanced the safety and hygiene protocols.
Indian doctors and nursing staff are be far amongst the most compassionate medical professionals in the world. The entire procedure is pain free. You don’t even feel the pinch of local anaesthesia when it is administered. Click here to see what to expect during your procedure.
What is the cost of hair transplant in DHI India?
The cost of DHI in India is surprisingly lower as compared to the counterparts in other countries who may be offering similar services. Please contact us to get the best quote.
We do not charge any hidden costs. There is no cost of diagnosis, consultation, medicines, OT room or anything else. You pay only one price with full transparency on exact count of follicles transplanted.
How to plan your hair transplant with DHI India?
The beginning of a treatment is an in-depth and thorough diagnosis. At DHI, we do a proper Alopecia Test to determine the best solution for you. Process starts by planning a consultation with the Master Surgeon on a video call. A preliminary evaluation is performed on the basis of scalp pictures taken at specific angles. These pictures provide an initial view of how many follicles are required in the transplantation site and whether donor area is adequate to meet this requirement.
Make your appointment in your choice of clinic in India. Post that, the clinic will share pre-operative instructions and a simple blood test that is required. You can get it done from your nearest diagnostic centre.
Click here to view detailed instructions. This is to ensure that your safety and no side effects of the procedure. Please share the blood test reports with us prior to committing to the journey.
We also provide you with suitable hotel options and other logistics. We are also happy to assist you actively in your travel.
You will be required to make a partial deposit online to be able to block the date of the surgeon and procedure room.
While packing your suitcase, carry your ID, visa and all relevant medical records. You must also carry a couple of button-up shirts as it is advisable not to pull any clothes over your head after completion of operation.
One week leave from work is usually recommended so that you can give sufficient care to your newly implanted hair.
It is better to reach India at least 2 days prior to hair transplant procedure so that you can get settled and have sufficient rest before procedure.
- Patient visits the clinic a day before the procedure for final Alopecia Diagnosis and agreement on treatment plan.
- The DHI Total Care Consultant discusses the complete treatment plan, detailed pre-operative instructions and blood test results.
- Full payment is required to be made before the start of the procedure.
- New Hairline is drawn by the surgeon.
- Pre-operative medications and vitals like BP measurement and pulse rate are checked before hair trimming.
- The procedure last 4-6 hours with a short lunch break. Light lunch is provided by us.
- After the extraction, we organize the extracted follicles and arrange them in FIFO arrangement properly and show to you for count. You can precisely count the number of follicles.
- Single-use instruments are destroyed in front of you, ensuring compliance with hygiene and safety standards.
- Post procedure, DHI Surgeon will brief you on the post-operative instructions, prescribes medication and a customised 30 days post-operative care plan.
- A discharge letter and 100ml spray bottle (safe for carry on) is provided.
A letter to your doctor or another DHI clinic for follow-up is also provided, upon request.
- Next day after procedure, you are requested to visit the clinic for bandage removal and head wash.
- Spray saline water on the implanted hairs every 15 minutes for the first 3 days. It protects the grafts until they have their own blood supply and accelerates scabs removal.
- Two days of downtime must be planned before any onward travel. On the first day, since anaesthesia will continue to have its effects, patient should not drive a motor vehicle and we prefer you to rest inside.
- You may create the opportunity to wander around India before the operation or two days after operation.
- Normal shampooing of your scalp commences on Day 3, but keep direct shower jet pressure off the implanted hairs for two weeks. Scabs of the newly implanted hairs will start to loosen by Day 5 and mostly be cleared by Days 7 to 9. If possible, patient can visit the clinic for 4-5 days post-transplant for regular head wash to further accelerate scab removal.
- Avoid smoking (including exposure to second hand smoke), drinking alcohol or heavy exercise for two weeks.
- Avoid direct exposure to sun and water/air borne pollutants to your head for 30 days.
- No swimming for 30 days, especially in pools and spas.
Follow-up consultations at regular intervals are done virtually or personally at a DHI clinic to discuss follicles growth and progress.